Listing your home or property
Whether this is your first sale, your 60th sale, or you’re selling the only home you’ve ever owned, every sale is UNIQUE.
Whether for personal, financial or family reasons: A successful sale depends on YOUR NEEDS and we are here to help you meet them.
Working together we can put a plan in place that makes the most sense to meet your goals
Properly positioning your home on the market requires research, expertise, a good marketing plan and great communication with you!
If your need to sell is urgent or if you’re planning into the future, we’re always happy to schedule a free market evaluation appointment to get you the information you need.
Let’s talk, and help you put a plan in place that works for you.
Home staging 101
Staged homes sell faster. Why? Successful home staging accomplishes two things:
- Staging allows us to create beautiful photos and video to use online and in print. We want your home to make a lasting impression and stand apart from the competition- for all the right reasons.
- Staging makes space for a buyer to imagine their new life in your home without distractions. A spacious flow and an uninterrupted impression helps buyers to stay focussed and start planning the new life they are searching for.
No matter how effortlessly beautiful a home looks online, there’s always a bit of elbow grease behind the magic: We are here to help!
Overwhelmed? Let us and our partner professionals help take the stress out of the process!
From downsizing professionals to trades and service providers, we are well connected and ready to help you make the most of your sale.
Get Ahead of the Game With “The 3 D’s”
Putting in a little prep-work goes a long way to getting ahead of the process! Thinking of listing down the road? Use these tips to help get you started:
- De-Clutter: Get ahead of your move! Packing away collectibles and storing bulky furniture will help make space for a buyer to picture their own furniture and treasured objects in the space.
- De-Personalize: Packing away memories can be a challenging part of moving, but it’s an important part of moving forward. Taking down family photos, birth announcements and monograms is important not only to minimize distractions, but also to protect your identity during showings.
- De-Mystify: Buyer’s should walk through your home feeling not thinking. Adding up small repairs or maintenance items can have an effect on how a buyer feels about your home. Creating a feeling of home, not a list of to-dos, will help your home sell faster and out-perform the competition.
The Leblanc Family
Selling my home was very easy
I've never been happier
Great and responsible team
Sparkle and Shine
Giving your home a once-over, a quick dust, or a thorough deep-clean will go a long way to making it inviting and bright!
Windows and doors, appliances and baseboards should all be ready for fresh eyes and new owners. Nooks and cranny’s can make a big impression and shouldn’t be over looked- buyer’s will notice!
Sheets, closets, pet odours, and damp smelling basements can leave a bad taste in the nose. Throw open the windows and refresh fabrics for showings.
Taking care to freshen up your home and make it shine will show pride of ownership, and reassure a buyer they are purchasing a home that has been cared for.
Peek behind closed doors
Everybody’s got stuff! Storage and closet space can be an important factor when a buyer chooses a home. What is important isn’t always how much storage space you have but whether it looks like you have enough.
Ridding your home of all your extra stuff isn’t the goal. But well organized storage will help a buyer breathe easier, knowing they’ve got the space they need.